IEEE SmartComp 2024
International Conference on Smart Computing (SMARTCOMP) is the premier conference on smart computing. Smart computing is a multidisciplinary domain based on the synergistic influence of advances in sensor-based technologies, Internet of Things, cyber-physical systems, edge computing, big data analytics, machine learning, cognitive computing, and artificial intelligence.
Applications of smart computing can be found in different societal domains including, but not limited to, transportation, energy, environmental protection, smart and connected communities, healthcare, banking, industrial systems, entertainment, and social media. Algorithmic and system advancements of cloud computing, mobile/pervasive computing, cyber-physical systems, sensor networking and social computing are taking smart computing to a new dimension and improving our ways of living.
SMARTCOMP 2024 is the 10th edition of the conference and will be held at OSAKA INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION CENTER.
Extended versions of selected high quality SMARTCOMP 2024 papers will be invited for publication in Elsevier’s Journal of Pervasive and Mobile Computing.
- Main Conference Paper Submission: February 29, 2024
- Workshop Paper Submission:
- Main Conference Paper Acceptance: April 5, 2024
- Workshop Conference Paper Acceptance:
- WiP/Demo/Poster Submission:
- PhD Forum Submission:
- Camera Ready Paper Submission Deadline: May 10, 2024 (tentative)
- Author Registration Deadline:
- Travel Grant Application:
- Early Registration Deadline:
- Conference: June 29th to July 2nd